The Rema Hort Mann Foundation invites you to participate in Buy What You Love 2017!
Please submit to Buy What You Love! The Rema Hort Mann Foundation (RHMF)’s annual Art
Auction, a one-night exhibition in New York City that features over 200 emerging and established artists. Buy What You Love, is a commissioned project of original 8.5 x 11 inch works on paper. Each donated work will be exhibited anonymously for collectors and art buyers. Upon purchasing the work at the auction, we reveal the artist to the buyer and encourage them to connect with the artist… you.
Submit in a few ways:
Request a packet: In this packet you will receive three sheets of RHMF archival paper. You can do whatever you want to the sheet provided- draw, cut, collage, or sculpt, just make sure that it measures flat at 8.5 x 11 inches, and that you use the original paper in someway. To request a packet today, click here and fill out an online request form.
Create your own packet and send: Use 1-3 pieces of 8.5 x 11 inch archival paper and do whatever you want to the sheet and submit.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK
- Create 1-3 works with 8.5 x 11 inch archival paper.
- Once you’ve finished, do not sign the front of the work. Print and sign your name on the back of the work. Additionally, on the back, include the Title, Date, Medium, and your contact information and/or website.
- Take a picture of your work and send the jpeg image to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Title, Date, Medium, your contact information and/or website.
- Mail or drop off your work to/at the Rema Hort Mann Foundation.
If you drop off the work, please wrap it or place it in an envelope; you can insert it through the mail slot at the front door street level. If you are mailing your work and including cardboard (we provided if you request a packet), it generally requires four (4) standard postal stamps when mailing within the U.S. Our mailing address is:
Rema Hort Mann Foundation
New York City, NY 10013
Please submit your work by February, 3 , 2017. (Extended date)
- Direct support to cancer patients undergoing treatment to connect to family and loved ones for emotional support.
- Unrestricted and project-based grants to promising emerging visual artists at a critical time in their careers.Thank you again for your contribution! If you have any questions, please contact us at 212-966-8444 or email@example.com.